Donnerstag, Juli 08, 2010

UN QVESTU POR UN LINGU "PERFEKTUS" POR EUROPU

MISJONU D'EULINGU: Estu SIMPLIZITU u reglu primus a developir d'lingu novus in ordu a unir populi europis! Visir DOKUMENTU NOVUS in ordu a partizipir in progresu y developmentu d'Eulingu!

TABLU D'KONTENTU - TABLE OF CONTENTS
1) I ARTIKLI - THE ARTICLES
2) I KASI - THE CASES
3) I PERSONI - THE PERSONS
4) I VERBI - THE VERBS
5) I ADJEKTIVI - THE ADJECTIVES
.
.
.
10) APENDIKSU - APPENDIX

Qvas estud pensir d'postu?
What do you think about this post? Do you find it interesting and uselful? Would you change anything? Did we miss something? Eulingu is an Open Source Artificial Language (OSAL) and therefore we need your input! Please "comment" on this post or send an email to eurolanguage@gmail.com (which is very much appreciated).

© 2010 Skolu d'Eulingu

Der Weg zurück...